Clean Eating Challenge
In my Facebook Free Live Challenge Group I run 2 free live challenges a month. This is the first one I ran about Clean Eating!
One of the things I often struggle with is clean eating. Where do you find recipes? How do you know the containers that you are eating? What are some quick recipes I can make on any week night?
This Free 5 day Live Challenge was to help motivate my Facebook group to eat healthy throughout the week.
Here is a sneak peak of how the Challenge went and a link to my 5 day free live challenge where I run 2 different fitness/healthy eating live challenge a month.
5 day Clean Eating Challenge Preview
Welcome! We’re starting in just a few days and we are SO excited to help you kick start your clean eating habits!! We are SO happy that you’re ready to commit to your health and wellness goals with us and we’ll be here to cheer you on the whole way! 🎉
Just a few reminders before we get started:
1. Please take the time to read through the Guidelines! (In the files section of this group) These will answer many questions that you may have about hydration and expectations of the group📖
2. Any junk that you have in the house GET RID OF IT! It's not worth the temptation and it's doing you no good keeping it around!🍭(Tip: Many food banks will take candy and unopened sweets!)
3. Make sure you have a fav water bottle handy! You’ll be drinking a TON of water this week! My fav is the 1L Tupperware ones!🥛💧
4. If you’re following a workout calendar, SCHEDULE IN YOUR WORKOUTS! Put them in your calendar and treat them like a health appointment you can’t miss! You won’t regret it! 📅
5. The best way to get results from this group -- and the best way to have FUN -- is to be ENGAGED with this group! Check in with us a couple times a day and share how your days are going!
Here we go, all! Can't wait to see how this week changes you!
Before we get started on grocery shopping, meal prepping or any of the other details, I wanted to share with you the awesome opportunity to make this week even more effective.
To get your body moving, I wanted to invite you to give Beachbody On Demand (BOD) a try! You all have probably heard of workouts like 21 Day Fix, P90X3, Transform: 20 and Morning Meltdown 100, but did you know you could try some of these workouts for FREE for two full weeks?! It’s true!
You can access BOD via smartphone, laptop, tablet Roku, and more! AND there are other useful features that come with a BOD membership! One of my favorites is Fixate, a cooking show created by Autumn Calabrese and her chef brother, Bobby, with plenty of tips for making clean and delicious, family-friendly recipes! This is NOT required, but highly recommended to make this week the best week for you!
To get started, sign up for the 3 Month BOD Subscription here (the first 2 weeks are free and you can cancel by Day 15 if you don’t want to keep your subscription):
The Grocery List!
Most of these meals will make ONE serving, except dinner recipes, which serve between 4 and 6 people. You have the weekend to go shopping and clear your house of the stuff that is not going to help you toward your goals!
I am so looking forward to beginning this 5-day journey with all of you!!!
Many of you are already drinking Shakeology as your daily snack (awesome!) BUT, if you haven’t snagged yours yet, here is a list of alternative snacks for the week!
The aim is to keep your snacks between 100-150 calories, balancing complex carbs with proteins + healthy fats to help you keep your energy up and feel fuller, longer.
Of course, if you have questions about Shakeology, don’t hesitate to ask! It’s a HUGE part of my daily nutrition and has improved my energy levels, cravings, and digestive health SO much! It’s not just a protein shake, so if you’re thinking of substituting a plain ol’ protein shake for Shakeology, you won’t be getting the same nutritional value.
Here’s some of my fav go to snacks:
- celery topped with some natural peanut buttery
- plain greek yogurt with vanilla + berries added
- apple slices with almond butter + cinnamon
If you'd like the meal plan and grocery list free fill out my Google Form below and I will email it to you for free! Just click more info!